Dear Fir Ridge Students and Families,
Welcome new and returning families to the 2019-20 school year at Fir Ridge Campus! I hope you enjoyed a summer vacation filled with fun and exciting memories. We are thrilled to welcome all of you back to a new school year of learning and growing.
We believe that education is essential to society, each student possesses a unique worth. Students learn in different ways and at different rates, and students deserve a setting that makes them feel successful. Here at FRC, our goals are for students to have met the standards required for a high school diploma as well as explore career choices, develop positive character traits, and use problem-solving skills to become productive contributors to their community. We provide an educational experience that values, respects, and responds to students’ individual needs, learning styles, and goals.
I want to personally invite you to attend our Back-to-School Night on Thursday, September 26 from 4 – 6 PM. This will be a great time to strengthen our Fir Ridge community, meet teachers and other families, and learn about the upcoming school year.
We look forward to meeting you, getting to know you, and working with and for you. We are here to be of service to you and your family; please do not hesitate to reach out.
- Registration Day: August 21th (8:00 am to 7:00 pm).
- Please complete and sign all forms prior to registration day.
- Address verification. Please bring a piece of official mail (like a current utility bill)
- Material/supply fee $35.00
- Intake Meeting: Students who are new to Fir Ridge must attend an intake meeting with their parent or guardian prior to registering. For an intake appointment, please call (503) 256-6530.
- New Student First Day of School: Tuesday, September 3, 2019
- Time: 8:00 am -12:00 PM
- Lunch will be provided
- Previously Enrolled Student First Day of School: Wednesday, September 4, 2019
- Time: 9:00 am- 2:50 PM
Amy Straw, Principal